Friday, September 15, 2017

My Twitter War with Celebrities, and What I Look Like Now Will Make Your Head Explode, Off Your Shoulders

On Monday I got into a fight with some people on Twitter. Some folk just can't handle my tight science. #prettyfly #whiteguy

First I got trolled by some weird little douche.


I fought back with all I had.


Btw, I wear my cap backwards because it allows easier access to my fun zone. My neck is super long for the same reason. #giraffelolz

Also, people say I look young for my age. #thankyou

#anyway Then some robot lady got in the action.


I couldn't resist firing back with a shitstorm the likes of which has never been seen.


This set off a controversy that made jaws drop all across the world wide adventure superhighway. But at least some hot chicks were digging my mad fleeks.


Then I had the perfect response, and everyone was terrified.


I was getting so many followers and blowing up like a new vacuum!! But then Jim Carrey had to keep it real.


I simply couldn't let that go. I had to destroy him.


But srsly it was a day to like commemorate an shit. And it was my man Sheen-na-na who kept it ultra real, yo.


After all the owning and destroyin' it was time to declare myself the winner. What do you think? Please leave a comment below and validate my existence, yo.


3 comments: