Monday, March 25, 2013

But Why Us?

Today in GALAXY REVOLT we're going to go viral. Why? Because I remember the statement replied!


I wish I could make the excuse that English was my second language when I wrote this baffling swill of syntactic criminality.

"Your statement is correct. Because I remember the statement replied!"

However, the internet loves this kind of stuff. Doesn't it?


Let this meme be an earworm in the internet's mind grapes!


Let the garbled word of a confused, yet proud, robot go forth in the cyber ether!


And since you can't have an internet fad without a goddamn cute kittie:


So get out there, people, and start the stupidest fad yet!

BECAUSE I REMEMBER THE STATEMENT REPLIED!

BECAUSE I REMEMBER THE STATEMENT REPLIED!

BECAUSE I REMEMBER THE STATEMENT REPLIED!

Next week: Whuzzle woozle?

No comments:

Post a Comment