Friday, October 23, 2015

STAR WARS v. GALAXY REVOLT: THE FACTS

Time to face facts, people. GALAXY REVOLT came out years.... years before this new STAR WARS crap. All my ideas are being blatantly, criminally, erotically ripped off! So, before I go to my lawyers, I thought I'd lay out my case to you, my blog readers. Because who better to judge than a bunch of online jag offs?

The evidence:

People being near an explosion of some sort?

"Aiyeeeee!"

Check.

"Aiyyeeeee!"

Weird monsters and his buddy?

*Psssswwweeeeet!* "Yo! Listen up, people! Where's the loo?"

Oh hell yes.

"I know you're very frightened, Manuel, but
you're going to need to relax just a bit more..."

Distant planets where stuff happens?

The yellow planet is for loading and unloading only.

Ja!

"Yawn. Just another new world to blast stuff on."

Bad guys with feelings of inadequacy?

"At least my neck isn't all swollen out and weird...."

Mmmm, yeah. *lip lick*


A black guy?

"Oh Gawd is that Radio over there?!"

Word.


Sexual metaphors?!


Oh God oh God oh God--


So there you have it. I win. Give me money, Lucas. You too, Lou Diamond Phillips!! GODDAMN YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment