Monday, January 27, 2014

Hail To The Cheif

In this GALAXY REVOLT we finally get a feel for the global aspects of this fictional universe. And we see it's neither galaxy, universal, nor global. It's just kinda stupid.


We learn that Gala-xaster is a savvy entrepeneur. He's going to start with a small galaxy, open his franchises on a limited basis, and then offer an IPO once his harmonic cliods make personal slaves of everyone. How could it fail?

The guy is a bit pompous, however. He calls a gargutual conference together just to tell his robots that he only has twelve more solar sytems to conquer. Yeah, yeah, stop bragging, you clattering cacophonous collection of caca. Geesh. I'll make sure to call a giant conference of everyone I know next time I have just a few cities left to conquer in Civ III.

"The reason I have called you together, friends, is that I have just twelve cities left to take over in my game!" I pause a moment. "And then I will make personal slaves of you all!!"

This scene is so ridiculous there's no way it will ever be in an actual movie.


Uh..........


(Then again, maybe it was just a fever dream not an actual movie.)

Next Week: A Robot Bloviates, and Then Blows a Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment