Monday, July 1, 2013

Please, Do Not Be Sarcastic

In this GALAXY REVOLT Kiligula pleads for a sarcasm-free environment. Ha! Like that would ever work.


But thank god for Kiligula--he risks his reputation by standing in front of a angry crowd(?)(sic) and asks the simple questions we are too chicken to ask.

"What is a morge?" he asks with fatal innocence.

The crowd explodes.

"Doofus! Get a load of this, uh, weird creature, everyone! He doesn't know what a morge is!"

"HA HA HA HA HA! Oh, oh, I'm dying! HA HA...!"

"Pffft! Well, like, if you don't know what a morge is, dude, then we're outta here. Did you hear me? I'm outta heerrreeee!..."

"I'm outta herreeeeeee!"

"But, wait--!"

"Did you hear me, old man? I'm outta heerrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!" etc

Poor Kiligula. He's The Man oppressing the kids, and he's not even a man.

Next Week: Kiligula puts everyone in an anti-sarcasm bubble and, like, I'm sure that will be sooooo great.

No comments:

Post a Comment