Monday, April 15, 2013

Getting Ourselves Into A Fine Mess

It may or may not be reassuring, but in this installment of GALAXY REVOLT the characters are just as confused as the reader. This makes them, uh, more sympathetic now...?


"Hey what's going on?!"

"Oh, yea just fine, what's going on?"

"Gee I wonder what's eating him?" said Mark!

"Okay now would'ja tell us what's going on?"

Yes, confusion reigns in the galaxy. But worry not, dear reader, because we have our answer: a swarm of cliod ship's as if a western holdup! Yes, a western holdup. Uh, which I guess our author means something like this:



 But in outer space?


Yes, that's confusing enough. It perfectly captures the spirit of GR!

Then again, maybe our addled author meant something softer, a little more... romantic?


Such a scene might at least explain why Manuel is stiff, I guess. "Holy Christ in hell, what's going on?" we all said! "I don't know, but I like! I like!" Manuel yelled.

Next week: What can we do? Well, we could stop reading GALAXY REVOLT, for one.

NAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment