Friday, December 1, 2017

Celebrities Wish Me a Happy Birthday (Screw You, Mandy Patinkin!)

I had a radical birthday, thanks for asking. The best part was all the well wishing from my celebrity followers on Twitter. But then, as so often on the internet these days, things had to get nasty. It all started when I bragged about what I got.


That's when the haters be actin like fools, yo. Here's one fool:


Little did the Biebs know he was about to get mad owned.


He didn't respond, being too scared, natch. But others came at me hard to shut me down and absolutely destroy me. I hit them back with thunder dipped in ball juice.


What a punk. How would I annihilate him? I had just the perfect tweet.


Then came Cher. If you know what I mean by came. And Cher.


Uh-oh here comes the ICBM of BEING DESTROYED


At least I did get one fly gift:


So... partial credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment