Monday, May 12, 2014

Sticking Your Hand Down In The Narrow Hole, Willingly

This GALAXY REVOLT is rated NC-17 for a plethora reasons. Mainly mature delicacies, and the cursing. Oh, God, the cursing.


Phooey!

Whoa, whoa, no need for that kind of language, Craig!

But maybe he was right to let loose with a savage stream of expletive. It turns out he sticks his hand in there and now he can't pull it out! This puts me in mind of a really fun Japanese comedy called VISITOR Q where the protagonist has sex with a lady corpse and he gets his "kamikaze" stuck until his mom uses sushi pan drippings to get him out.

"Uh oh...."

I mean, ha ha, I think we can all relate, right? Right.......? Hello? I know you're out there, I can hear you clicking.

Next Week: A smartaleck gets his turn. Has some difficulti.

No comments:

Post a Comment