Monday, August 5, 2013

I Hear My Robot!! (Katy Perry's New Hit Single)

In this GALAXY REVOLT the tension is high, and so is the author.


The heroes are in peril and my suspense technique has reached masterful levels. It's so effective that a ROBOT IS FRIGHTENED. Let's pause for a moment. A... ROBOT... IS... FRIGHTENED. 

Uh... I don't think I knew what constituted a robot, exactly. Then again, this is in a dippy galaxy far away and all that, so maybe the robot has been programmed to have feelings. Sort of like the crying robot that's in earth's crybaby future.


Meanwhile there are creatures who have logs with fire on them. Don't you hate it when you get fire on things? Don't worry, water will get that out.

George is in a lot of trouble. He's afraid his space hair will have fire put on it. Unfortunately, when he talks into a radio-like capsule (a cross between a cell phone and an advil) he is cut off.

"I'm being attac--"

Shit, now we'll never know what's going o--! I mean, is he being attacked in the present or past tense?!?

Next Week: We find out what a "hover-atic" is (no, I have no idea what that is either, maybe a massive doob that will make Rex paranoid?).

No comments:

Post a Comment