Monday, February 16, 2015

AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!!

When last we left our adventure, one robot was talking to another about "exucuting the prisoner." A chilling vision of the future? Or just a chilling vision of the future? You decide, reader.


"No, but seriously, is the ship really ready?"

"Uh, yes, sir! I mean, as far as I can tell by eyeballing it from here. There's a star on a ballast fin there, and some other cool guns and stuff. So, yes. Yes, it IS ready, sire."

"Did you just call me 'sire'?"

"Just get on the ship, sir."


As the space ship loaded with all the fixin's dodges a moon blast, we see this would make a great motivational poster. Maybe not an "awesome" one, but it has all the right sentiments.


I hope everyone suceeds today! And keep reaching for the stars, Andy--soon you'll be as bad-ass as Darth Vader!! (But not Luke.)

Next Week: C3PO on keyboards, everyone! (Uh, and R2D2 on the sound mixer...)

1 comment:

  1. My greatest goal is to play the "Cantina Song." I'm well on my way.

    ReplyDelete