Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Retro Crappet Master

Today's Movie Minute covers the very hot RETRO PUPPET MASTER, a movie everyone is talking about. Then again, people are very strange these days.

"Sounds to me like you are the eggspurt."

Our hero is a young warlock with dreamy lips and sparkly hair. By the power of fabulousness, he commands his little puppets to do his hair in a salon down on Guerrero Street.

"You look great in your red dress. I think I'm in love with you!"

Our puffy-shirted heroine makes dolls, but not to have sex with them for some reason. He just likes to watch. Anyway, how's his sex life?


"Who are you calling a bitch? You and your stupid mother."

In order to play psychologist, he starts dressing up his dolls in his underwears.

"The barbecue chicken is delicious, rice."

He invites his future wife to come see his dolls. But she doesn't love him anymore, and she definitely has breast cancer.

"Women just confuse me...."

Tired of this world, he gets one of his dolls to tattoo his true love's name on his arm, rice.

"You're tattooing me apart, Lisa! Wait. Line!"

In the end, he throws a party for himself. But then they betray him, and he's tired, and wasted. He loves Lisa!

 "You invited all my friends. Good thinking!"

Maybe I should keep my comments in my pocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment