Thursday, August 15, 2013

Year One

In honor of this blog's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY (that's right, I'm shouting), I thought we could celebrate by making fun of a stupid kid.

"Hoorah! I'm one! Forty-seven to go!!" *sob*

Here we have a picture of a creepy weirdo, along with my grandfather. With commendable foresight, someone set a roll of toilet paper on the table by the cake. I was an incredibly shitty baby.


 "Keep it above the equator, lady..."


 "Mommy, I went potty in the dishwasher! What? We're supposed to keep cans of dog food in there instead? Uh, whatever you say..." *eye roll* 


"You and me and baby minus me makes two."


Here I am all growed up and eating from the tree of knowledge. Now if I could just get some caramel on this wicked fruit before I head off to college...


"Let's catch the action now, folks! YEEEHAAAAAWWWW!!"

Next Week: Reggie's baby pictures.

1 comment: