Monday, July 15, 2013

By Who? Where? What?

In this GALAXY REVOLT we are introduced to the concepts of clairvoyance, psychic powers and remote viewing. Or it's just Kiligula dicking us all around for his own amusement. His name IS Kiligula, after all. (No need to bother further developing his character.)


It's hard not to sympathize with our heroes at this point. Some weirdo by the name of Kiligula claims to be able to see the future. So naturally someone asks, "Could you tell us our future?"

"Yes, I could but I can't."

*sad trombone*

Sure, Kiligula just happens to see that everyone is about to be eaten alive by the Erns, who are powerful warlords, three hours from now--but why tell them about it? Let them enjoy their last moments of being morons. No need to be a Cassandra about it.

But he's good at drama, at least. Beside raising his arms in the air, Kiligula must master the tricky art of pretending to be surprised by current events when he sees it coming all along. Otherwise, he'll loose this certain power.

"The twin towers are falling...? Yawn. Yeah. I know that was--- Wait. No, no. Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm soooo surprised. See my face? That's my surprise face! No, really..."


"Where is everyone going...?"

Next Week: I could tell you what's going to happen, but, you know, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment